It is easy to overlook the importance that office furniture has in a work environment. Take a look around your office… Are chairs are worn and uncomfortable, the workstations battered looking and the whole place generally looks a bit outdated? The furniture might be having a negative effect on the office atmosphere, staff morale and therefore office productivity. Or maybe you are setting up a new office space and don't have a lot of money to spend but want the furniture to look and feel great. In either of these two scenarios, inexpensive office furniture may be just what you are looking for, however there is a difference between 'inexpensive' and 'cheap'.
Here are a few tips to consider when looking for office furniture on a tight budget.
1. Look for products that have been tested for quality and safety.
2. Buy from a established furniture supplier that has a history of supplying quality furniture.
3. Make sure that the furniture is flexible and functional. Furniture that looks great can sometimes get those great looks at the cost of functionality.
4. Buy furniture that you can add to as needed if your number of staff members increases.
5. Ensure the furniture comes with a warranty that you are comfortable with. No warranty or a short warranty may be a sign of poor quality furniture.
6. Keep an eye out for clearance products and online discounts.
7. Consider buying furniture that comes flat packed, as it will usually save you money.
BizFurn Express has a range of commercial office furniture that meets these criteria. The QS Furniture Range has modern office furniture design, is competitively priced and is in stock and ready for delivery. To view the QS Furniture Range click here.