Learning Disposition Wheel Mat and Transforming Schools Book Pack
BFX brings you the Learning Disposition Wheel Mat and Transforming Schools Book class resource pack, the perfect support tools for students, teachers and the broader school community (parents etc) to understand the qualities that help schools become places where deep and connected learning flourishes.
The Learning Disposition Wheel was first published in Transforming Schools book (Jefferson and Anderson, 2017) and is now used across early childhood learning, primary, secondary and tertiary education to deepen and connect learning.
The design of the wheel emerged from a realisation that for learning to go beyond surface understandings we need to not only understand the ‘what’ of learning (geography, numeracy, history, drama etc) we need how to learn deeply and connect up our learning.
Together, the canvass printed Learning Disposition Wheel Mat measuring 900mm diameter and paperback 224 page Transforming Schools book provide educators a renewed approach to teaching that integrates the 4Cs can better equip today's learners. They draw on their own international research and experiences in school transformation in a variety of school settings, working in partnership with practitioners, researchers, students and the community.
For further information, including frequently asked questions, research behind the wheel, and an overview on what it's used for and how teachers utilise the Wheel Mat, see the Learning Disposition Wheel User Guide page on this website.
Source - Jefferson, M., & Anderson, M. (2021). Transforming Education: Reimagining Learning, Pedagogy and Curriculum Bloomsbury Publishing will be available April 2021.
Edition Number: 1
Published 9 February 2017
Number of Pages: 224
Siz: 900mm Dia x 2mm Deep
Full colour printed on white canvass
Rolls for easy storage
- Classroom Combo Pack includes 1x Learning Disposition Wheel canvass mat and 1x paperback book Transforming Schools by Jefferson and Anderson (2017)
- Demonstrates how transformation is no longer an option in teaching and learning - it has become a necessity
- Reveals how schools can change teaching and leadership to embed and enact the 4Cs to make them central to dynamic and exciting learning
- Jefferson and Anderson consider how schools might reorganise themselves to become more relevant to their students and to the community
- Designed to support students, teachers and the broader school community (parents etc)
- Gives an understand of qualities that help schools become places where deep and connected learning flourishes
- Mat measures 900mm diameter - printed on washable, durable canvass
- Flexible resource mat - use on a top table, floor or any flat indoor or outdoor learning space
- Mat is easy to store - simply to roll up and stow away when not in use
- 1 Year