AudioArt Circle Peel and Stick Tile Pack
Acoustically engineered to help absorb sound in classrooms
Perfect for work, classroom or home, the AudioArt Circle Peel and Stick Tiles come in two popular pack options, 4x 600mm diameter or 2x 1200mm diameter. Use them to create awe-inspiring designs to enhance the workplace or learning areas. AudioArt is lightweight, fire-resistance and made from 55% recycled PET plastic.
AudioArt Peel and Stick Tiles are a series of shapes made from acoustically engineered sound-absorbing polyester fibreboard, which can be applied as a fun and functional decorative feature. By arranging tiles closely together, especially geometric shapes, in repeated patterns without gaps or overlapping, shapes offer a greater level of flexibility and design options.
BFX Peel and Stick Tiles are available in Diamonds, Circles, Hexagons, Triangles, Squares, Rectangles and a fun Fish shape.
AudioArt Peel and Stick Tiles can also be manufactured to your exact specifications, size or shape enabling you to create a unique and stunning feature, please contact your local BFX Sales Consultant to discuss your individual needs.
SIZE OPTIONS (Millimeters)
Offered in two pack options;
1. 600 x 9d diameter circle tiles (pack of four)
2. 1200 x 9d diameter circle tiles (pack of two)
Packs are offered in a single panel in a wide range of panel colours as shown.
- Two Pack variations including 4x 600dia tiles or 2x 1200dia tiles (in a single colour)
- Acoustically engineered to reduce noise
- Lightweight, fire resistance, and made from eco-friendly 55% recycled PET plastic
- Super easy to install by just peeling the film on the back of the panel
- Sticks to most smooth surfaces (peel and stick backing adhesive included)
- Pinnable tiles