AudioArt Freestanding Screen
Sound absorbing qualities to help reduce the amount of noise
AudioArt Freestanding Screens from BFX help create a harmonious work or learning environment. Screens are lightweight, fire-resistance and made from eco-friendly 55% recycled PET plastic which has sound absorbing qualities to help reduce the amount of noise in offices and classrooms.
Not only do our AudioArt Freestanding Screens reduce noise, but they also add an attractive visual aid to any space and are super easy to set up by inserting strong stabilising feet into place. Screens also function as a freestanding office dividing panel in open-space offices, seminar rooms, and waiting areas. The surface is pinnable and can be used as a bulletin board.
AudioArt Freestanding Screens are 27mm thick and are available in a wide range of on-trend colours to complement your work or learning space. They are made to order; if the size you need isn’t shown, contact your local BFX Sales Consultant to place your custom order.
At BFX, we are always looking for new and innovative education and office designs. We only sell the best; it’s that simple.
Available in 27mm thick single colour in the following sizes;
1200h x 900w / 1200w / 1500w / 1800w /2400w
1500h x 900w / 1200w
1800h x 900w / 1200w
Available in a selection of plain panel colours as shown.
- Strong stabilising feet
- Range of popular sizes to suit work or education spaces
- Acoustic rated absorbs sound and helps to reduce reverberated noise
- Easily pinnable surface
- Team up with AudioArt Freestanding Two-Tone Pattern Screens
- Lightweight, fire-resistance, made from eco-friendly 55% recycled PET plastic
- Made to order sizes available upon request, please contact your local BFX Sales Consultant