St Raphael’s Primary School
St Raphael’s Primary School engaged BFX to refurbish their library to create a special and inviting space for their students.
- A library in the treetops concept.
- Table seating to accommodate a small class.
- Soft seating.
- Options for reading nooks.
- Fiction, non-fiction and picture book browsing new shelves required.
- Returns desk required.
- Initial consultation to determine individual specific requirements for their new spaces.
- Follow up meeting with a presentation including 3D floor plan, product and colour selections highlighting reasoning of choices to fit their brief.
- Adjustment of design to reflect feedback from Principal to ensure satisfaction and the design brief was met.
- All products delivered and placed according to the floor plan.