Lounge & Visitor Chairs
Lounges and Visitor Chairs are the key to completely transforming a stark and clinical office into an inviting and engaging workspace. When the focal point of the workplace shifts from the traditional desk and chair model, activity based working can flourish and so can creativity, productivity and collaboration.
The pinnacle of the modern office is the agile workspace. Office environments that are broken into zoned areas that include lounges, small meeting tables, arm chairs and focused stations create a more dynamic look and feel. Zoned areas also offer a refreshing flow to the nature of working.
How To Incorporate Lounges & Visitor Seating
Lounges Areas Are Great For:
- Informal meetings
- Re-charging on a coffee break
- Showcasing presentations & videos
- Reception areas
- Break rooms
- Waiting areas
What to Look For:
When choosing your lounges and visitor chairs for an office environment it's important choose high quality commercial grade fabrics to ensure they are able to withstand the test of time. Particularly if those lounges or visitor chairs are going to be situated in reception or waiting areas and will be prone to high traffic wear and tear.
- Look for lounges and visitor chairs that are constructed with reinforced steel bases to ensure its structural integrity and longevity.
- Look for lounges and visitor chairs made from high density foam for greater comfort.
- Look for lounges and visitor chairs with at least a 5 year warranty to ensure you get the best value and care for your money.
- Finally, choose fabric colours and textures that will enhance the look and feel of the room.
Cultivating a welcoming and bright office environment will leave a lasting impression and impress your clients.
BFX Furniture carries an extensive range of high quality lounges and visitor chairs to suit any space. We experts in colour and fabric selection and can provide fabric samples and expert advice to help you choose only the very best.