BFX is giving away a New, 4th Gen 32GB Apple TV to one deserving classroom and it’s Easy To Enter.
With Apple TV you can:
1. Annotate documents live with your students
2. Display pictures of student/teacher work
3. Demonstrate apps
4. Use as an interactive whiteboard
5. Share creative project presentations
6. Walk the room while still remaining connected
Like us on Facebook
Comment on the competition post on our Facebook page using 25 words or less describing how your classroom would benefit from an Apple TV.
Terms and Conditions
1. Competition starts 25/02/16 and closes 31/03/16
2. Winner will be notified Monday 04/04/2016
3. Entry limited to Australian Teachers, Students & Principals
4. Winner will be contacted via Facebook & the prize mailed to their school
5. The promoters decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
6. Any associated costs with setup of Apple TV are not included
7. Prize value is $269 and is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash
8. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.