Telstra’s new Business Centre for the Sunshine Coast is up and running after only 1 Month of planning, design and installation.
BFX worked with Brad Reid Design Group to produce a series of truly stunning and functional spaces.
The open plan work spaces were designed by pairing sophisticated office screening with a layout that fosters a productive and bright work environment. With these new workstations, break rooms and meeting spaces, the Telstra team can work individually, collaboratively and even rest in style.
Telstra Business Centre for Maroochydore
Brad Reid Design Group
57 workstations with screening, breakout areas, meeting and quiet rooms at the new Head Office in office spaces. With more than 48 Urban screen workstations, 6 separate office areas, 3 meeting rooms, 5 general offices, 1 hot desk area and a stunning kitchen and break-room.
• Urban Screens
• Toro desk & workstations
• Smart Range Stainless Steel Boardroom Table
• Luft Electronic Height Adjustable Desk
• Mars Flip Meeting Table
• Mars High Turn Table
• Castel Stacking Chair
• Navarra Visitor Chair
• Vado Executive Chair
Duration of Project
Furniture selection with the Architect and client. Regular site inspections and coordination of furniture delivery and installation.
• Sophisticated open plan work spaces, meeting rooms and breakrooms were created for staff to foster productivity, collaboration and team building.
• The delivery and installation achieved as per timeline set out by the building contractor.
• The project was delivered within budget specified by client.